Croatia sailing holidays skippered - Available discounted dates
Feel welcome to book one of our skippered yachts in Croatia and take the most unique Sailing holidays in Croatia.
Below are the available periods for renting one of our private yachts - Elan impression 384. This 3-cabin sailing yacht is perfect for a group of friends or a family and can accommodate up to 6 guests. A large bow cabin can easily take 3 small kids. Each cabin has a bathroom with electric toilets installed.
(Our private sailing yacht Elan impression 384 below)
Please check the availability and send your inquiry.
• 06.06. till 09.06.2018 price 1390€ (Primošten, 3 days)
• 10.07. till 14.07.2018 price 1490€ (one way Zadar - Primošten, 5 days)
• 11.08. till 16.08.2018 price 1790€ (Primošten, 6 days)
7 day packages:
• 04.08. till 11.08.2018 price 2850€ (-10%) = 2565€ (Primošten)
• 11.08. till 18.08.2018 price 2700€ (-15%) = 2295€ (Primošten)
• 18.08. till 25.08.2018 price 2700€ (-15%) = 2295€ (Primošten)
• 25.08. till 01.09.2018 price 2500€ (-10%) = 2250€ (Primošten)
• 01.09. till 08.09.2018 price 2500€ (-10%) = 2250€ (Primošten)
• 08.09. till 15.09.2018 price 2400€ (-10%) = 2160€ (Primošten)
(Embarkation is in the marina Kremik /Primošten below)
What is included in the Skippered sailing holidays Croatia package?
• a competent and open-minded skipper
• fully equipped luxury 3-cabin sailing yacht
• dinghy and outboard engine
• full deposit insurance for the yacht
• 1 berth per person in a cabin with clean bed linen
• gratis Wi-Fi on board
• welcome drink
• final cleaning of the boat and tourist tax
• marina and port fees, national park fees, taxis, water shuttles and land transfer to marina
• food and beverages aboard and off board for the crew and skipper
• 200€ refundable deposit (in case of damage of the vessel due to crew's negligence)
• fuel for the boat (app. 50€/week)
(One of the many coves near Hvar, that we will stop for swimming below)
What is the possible itinerary for a sailing tour?
The outgoing marina Kremik in Primošten is quite close to the Dalmatian capital city - Split. It is approx. 30 minutes from Zadar or Split airport. So this leaves you a million options either to reach the Kornati national park in the north, or a mundane Hvar island in the south. Within the 8 days of sailing holidays you will have the possibility to visit the distand mysterious island of Vis or the island Korčula - the birth place of the world traveler Marco Polo. Along the way we will check out the famous sandy beach the "golden horn" on the island Brač. another option is to set our sails the north and check the Krka watefalls wildlife park, National park Kornati or visit the mundane Zadar. For the party-seekers we can stop in a jet-set town Vodice and check out the beach bars in the area.
What can I expect on our private sailing tour in Croatia?
One of our tours will take us from Split to the popular island Hvar. There, we will anchor in a nice cove, to take a swim in a crystal clear water and later have a cocktail in a beach bar with your friends. You can discover the ancient villages Vis, Trogir and Stari Grad. Their vivid streets will take you back in time when the ancient Greeks and Romans were walking millenniums ago. During the day you can just chill on a boat, go for some smooth sailing in the afternoon so that you won't feel too warm, snorkel and sunbathe in a pristine and quiet island coves or just have a beer in a seaside bar. In the evening, you can just relax on a yacht with a glass of domestic wine, or (recommended) visit a local seafood restaurant for a romantic dinner. There are numerous beach bars where you can later party, dance or just discover the night life on the island.
So, just choose a date above, send THE INQUIRY and take the most authentic and memorable Croatia sailing holidays.
(Beach bar in the town of Hvar)